We apologise for the error in conflating these two individual organisations and of course, we wish them both every success in the future in their important work in opening up the citation corpus.
Tags: I4OC, OCC, open citations corpusBy DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) in News on .
DOAJ Finances 2013-2021
In the interest of full disclosure, here are the finances for DOAJ between 2013 and 2021 (updated August 2022). DOAJ income 2013-2021
DOAJ Finances 2013-2019
In the interest of full disclosure, here are the finances for DOAJ between 2013 and 2019, with the figures for 2019 estimated. DOAJ Financial Statement…
DOAJ finances for 2017
At the end of December 2017, we published the financial statement for DOAJ including the anticipated figures for 2017. Here is the actual financial statement:…
DOAJ finances from 2013 to 2017
In the interest of full disclosure, here are the finances for DOAJ between 2013 and 2017. DOAJ Financials 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 expected…
Tweets from DOAJ
- @PeerCommunityIn @ml4rrieu Ah! I understand. Thank you! DOAJ metadata is collected from us and taken into discovery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @ml4rrieu @PeerCommunityIn Pouvez-vous expliquer? Ça importe peu pour les chercheurs que leur recherche är publié d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @BMJMedicine doaj.org/toc/2754-0413 :) 1 day ago
- RT @LeenaShah73: @eruditorg @UA_magazine @lariviev @PaquinEmilie @DOAJplus @SSHRC_CRSH #scholcomm with limited resources may be happy to kn… 1 day ago
- @carrieprice78 Oh. We struggle with publishers not keeping their records up to date too. Thankfully, we have a wond… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago